Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Progress

After reading a bunch of websites calling for story submissions, I was inspired to start writing another new story. I finished a rough draft yesterday; now I just need to start reworking it and polishing it. The idea actually came from an art project I created for class last quarter, only it's from a different point of view...it's about the character I took on to create the first project.

Speaking of finished stories, toward the beginning of the (calendar) year I wrote a story for this competition. I didn't make it into the anthology, which is alright. I'll post my story online in the next few days, for anyone who hasn't read it and would like to. Rejections are never fun, but I'm not discouraged.

I'm leaving work now. Hopefully there will be internet at home!

No comments: