Monday, December 8, 2008

Goin' out in style

And with gusto.  The first night of my last week in Chicago has come and (nearly) gone; 'twas dinner and conversation with jazz with Alex--we ate leftover meatball soup, brussels sprouts, and baked chocolate chocolate ship cookies--followed by swing dancing at Fizz (I finally made it there, after three+ years of living here).  

I've got quite a lineup for the rest of the week: movie tomorrow night, Pub Wednesday, champagne and oysters Thursday, blues party saturday, Chinatown Sunday, interspersed with work and lunches...  I need to find some time in there to pack, but I'm not too concerned.

On a separate and random note: I keep imagining the taste of Pappasito's tableside guacamole.  And I'm not even that big a fan.  I guess it's a good sign that I'm having vision of Houston though, right?

No comments: