Sunday, December 23, 2007

How have I been spending my holidays?

Just like any self-respecting modern women would: coming with emoticons that represent vulvas:

don't forget the clitoris: (i)
vagina dentata: (w)
the cockblock: (x)

Inspired by gchat's monkeyface: :(|) (try it and decide what
you think it looks like). It has also inspired the words vulvicon, vulvatron, and monkeygina.


But, seriously, I've been spending my break sleeping in well past noon, trying to get over a cold, and making tasties:



Yes, oohs and ahhs are appropriate. I did manage to type up the story I wrote on my travel day, but have yet to work on it. I also read The Golden Compass and went dancing. So, not so much with the writing, but it definitely has been a vacation full of vacation-appropriate activities. And it's not over yet!

I'll make a post about this specifically, but after the holidays I am flying out of the country to live and study in Oaxaca, Mexico, for 2.5 months! Am I preparing for this? Nah...

No comments: