Thursday, May 3, 2007

Busybusy

I missed another day, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. The fact is, I'm busy while classes are in session! I think it's good that I have this little self-imposed obligation looming over me, as it were, but thankfully I can choose to ignore it (or be free from pains upon forgetting) if I just have too many other things to do.

Inspiration can also be a problem. I've had days when I didn't really have anything in mind to write about (isn't it clear when that's the case?). I've also had days, like today, where there actually is a lot on my mind, but it's personal stuff, or about politics, or similar things I didn't really intend for this blog to be about. This blog is about
writing, damnit. Now, I certainly try to work my personal (or don't try, it just happens) opinions and insights into the work I create, but that's different. That's the skill I'm working on. I'm already pretty capable at just straight-up sharing my point of view.

I might post about ethics later today. It is, after the topic of three of my four classes AND the focus of my major. But now I have to present these artworks:



No comments: