Friday, August 24, 2007

Home again, home again

Apologies for the probable dearth of posts this weekend...I am at my folks' place and am having serious difficulty getting the internet to work on my laptop. Also, I'm only in town for a short while so I'm spending most of my time not on the internet; given that I spend pretty much all my time at work plus a large fraction of my time at home online, I feel that this is not sad.

On the up side, I am going to submit a story to Drabblecast! Actually, I'll probably submit multiple stories, but I'll start with just the one. Hooray!

Home's been good so far...had a pretty busy day that, unfortunately, did not involve swimming as I had hoped; apparently I brought the Chicago storms with me to St. Louis. The trip was pretty alright; I didn't really get to sleep, as predicted, but the scenery was surprisingly cool--surprising given that it was entirely dark out. What made it cool were how lights, from all kinds of sources, looked, just out there in the middle of an entirely dark landscape.

Well, I'll probably go to bed now.

No comments: