Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo?

So, on my way home from last night's Halloween shindig, I started thinking about my blog, and how I've been slacking (especially considering the words at the top of this page). And I thought to myself, "You know, I don't need to feel bad about not blogging, it's okay if I take a break while I finish up my coursework, blablahblah."

And then I get home and remember that it's National Blog Posting Month (or National Novel Writing Month, for fans of long-form fiction). So here we are.

Speaking of Halloween:

Zombie-Ayn 2

Even now I'm trying to avoid splattering brain-crumbs on my keyboard.

Anyway, new post tomorrow, hopefully.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Are those bullet wounds?! Because if so, AWESOME.

Ayn said...

So, the one on the left (your left) is a scratch, the one on the right is a bullet wound, and the one on my cheek is a bite mark.

Presumably they occurred in the order scratch-bite-bullet.